Licensed Occupational Therapist,
My name is Michele Julian and I’m a successful massage therapist, practicing Buddhist, energy worker, and certified holistic life and wellness teacher and guide to thousands.
From my biggest life lessons and experiences sprung forth my wildest and life-changing inspiration, The Julian Method.
The Julian Method is, like each of us, a combination and integration of multi-disciplinary wellness practices; yoga, meditation, mindset re-boot, nutritional guidance, accountability, and most of all, FUN.
I help people create and implement lifestyles that not only support their physical longevity, but expand the mind and free the soul. It is an absolute honor to watch people transform, literally blossom, as they implement new tools and aligned wellness techniques into their everyday lives.
I look forward to getting to know you better and helping you create your very own personal “Julian Method” so you may live up to the full expression of YOU!
My Approach & Values
The Julian Method has evolved over 20 years of experience working with clients. Rather than one size fits all, the Method is custom designed to the specific needs of the individual.
The end goal is to free you from self-limiting beliefs and patterns, gain control over your health and lifestyle and get you on the path to the life you always wanted.
Together we will identify the one thing that is holding you back right now. I will develop a plan for you to achieve your first step of feeling better
- Get Gutsy Coach Training School – Certified Lifestyle Coaching
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Dare to Lead ™ Trained Professional
- Kindred Healthcare: Adminstred treatment to : Heart and Pneumonia patients. Arthritic, Alzheimer, Parkinson, and Stroke Patients. | Proficiencies: Splinting, ROM Ex’s, Adaptive devices.
Wheelchair; Cognitive training | Patient Instruction: THR, Hand and Shoulder injuries
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital: Administered treatment to Chronic Pain Patients, Fibromyalgia,
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Stress manangement, Coping skills, Proper Body Mechanics, MTR Techinques, pacing, Time manangement
Podcast Guest Appearances
Sample Interview Questions
- Do you have a motto in life?
- What is your vision and mission in life?
- What are three points you’d like us to discuss on helping people live their best life?
- Explain your process for transformation for your clients?
- Can you take us through how you got started being a coach to women?
- What is the Julian Method? Take us through this.
- How can women feel more confident in taking their self-care seriously?
- If you could have a conversation with anyone in history who would it be and why?
- How can people find out more about you?
- Choose 4 tag words that best describe you.